The National Bank will allocate 5.2 billion KGS to five directions to support the economy
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Digest
On behalf of President Sooronbai Zheenbekov, 5 billion 250 million KGS will be allocated in the coming months to support the country’s economy from the National Bank. This was announced by the Chairman of the National Bank, Tolkunbek Abdygulov.
The distribution of these funds within the framework of the anti-crisis plan will be as follows:
- 1 billion KGS – for working capital;
- 5 billion KGS – to finance agriculture;
- 1 billion KGS – to microcredit companies;
- 750 million KGS (through Keremet Bank) – to support SMEs;
- 1 billion KGS – to increase the authorized capital of Guarantee Fund.
It should be noted that the gold and foreign exchange reserves of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic amount to 2 billion 394 million USD, or 4.5 months of import.