Awarding Certificate of Appreciation
- Posted by: test
- Category: Digest
On June 15, the Chairman of OJSC “Guarantee Fund” Malik Abakirov awarded the Chairman of OJSC “Aiyl Bank” Murat Akimov a Certificate of Appreciation of OJSC “Guarantee Fund” for the contribution to the Guarantee System Development in Kyrgyzstan.
The Chairman of OJSC “GF” highlighted successful work of OJSC “Aiyl Bank”, who is a leader of the banking system of the KR in the field of agriculture loans and leasing and expressed hope for the further mutually beneficial cooperation.
Murat Akimov, in turn, assured that cooperation will continue as it opens up loan market development prospects and is aimed at SME support and contributes to the economy growth of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Stages of cooperation:
On December 27, 2016 OJSC “Aiyl Bank” and OJSC “Guarantee Fund” concluded cooperation agreement.
On January 31, 2017 OJSC “Aiyl Bank” and OJSC “Guarantee Fund” concluded Memorandum on cooperation, according to which during issuing guarantees to SMEs the following projects will be considered as a matter of priority:
- directed to creation and modernization of production with reliable market, sustainable raw material supply and components;
- using financial leasing of fixed assets;
- directed to creation of new import-substituting productions as well as modernization and reconstruction of existing ones;
- forming a chain of technologically related productions with high added value and promising from position of entering world markets (export-oriented productions);
- projects of women entrepreneurs.
As of June 15, 2017, 33 guarantees out of total 69 guarantees are issued by OJSC “GF” in OJSC “Aiyl Bank”.