|1.||Requirements to the Client|
|Age of the Borrower||Minimum: 20 years;
Maximum: 65 years (at the date of the expiry of guarantee term)
|Income||Availability of regular income from entrepreneurial activities to cover expenses of family and loan service.|
|Work experience||at least 6 months|
|Selection criteria||· Stable current financial condition and availability of stable sources of repayment for the whole guarantee term;
· Provision of liquid collateral securing performance of the Client’s obligations (collateral, etc.) by the potential client that cover 50% and more of the volume of their obligations;
· Absence of tax debt and debt to bodies of social insurance, judicial executive procedure regarding payments to creditors or availability of a written consent of the creditor on delay for the guarantee term;
· Absence of a negative loan history;
· The Client eligibility;
· Provision of correct and full financial information on the Client and related group of individuals;
· A sufficiently high level of making management decisions;
|2||Requirements to the loan:|
|The loan amount (min.): KGS 300 000 (three hundred thousand).
The guarantee term (max.): 36 (thirty-six) months.
|3.||Conditions of the guarantee “Horizon”:|
(Decision No 5/1 of the Board of OJSC “Guarantee fund”)
|50% (Fifty) percent of the loan amount. The Client has the right to apply for the guarantee in the required amount if the total amount of the guarantee does not exceed 50% of the loan amount).
|SMEs: up to KGS 10 000 000 (ten million)|
|2,5% (two point five) percent per annum.
(Commission is charged at a time for guarantee amount when issuing the loan).