“GUARANTEE PLUS” PASSPORT
|Requirements to the Client|
|Target audience:||Legal entities;
(for individual entrepreneurs)
|Minimum: 20 years;
Maximum: 65 years *;
* If the age limit is exceeded and in case the guarantee amount is not more than KGS 1 million, it is necessary to provide third-party guarantee.
|Income:||Availability of the proven income from entrepreneurial activities to cover expenses of loan service.|
|Work experience||At least 6 months|
|Selection criteria||• Providing correct and complete financial information for the company and for a group of related parties;
• Transparency of financial statements;
• Positive credit history;
• Stable current financial condition and availability of stable sources for loan repayment for the entire guarantee period;
• Absent of debt to tax and social insurance authorities;
• Provision by the Applicant of a liquid security for fulfillment of obligations (collateral, etc.) covering 50% or more of obligations;
|Type of documentary product:||• Tender guarantee;
• Performance guarantee;
• Advance payment refund guarantee;
• Payment guarantee;
|Bank guarantee amount:||from KGS 100 000 or equivalent in foreign currency;|
|Guarantee amount:||no more than KGS 10 000 000 (ten million);|
|Guarantee period:||not more than 12 (twelve) months;|
|Guarantee share of bank guarantee amount:|
|no more than 50%||no more than 45%|
|Bank guarantee:||Guarantee commission rate:||Additional information:|
|Cash:||0.5% of the guarantee amount provided per quarter||Payment is made once for the entire guarantee period at the rate of 90 days per quarter. The minimum commission amount is KGS 2 500 or the equivalent in foreign currency.|
|Other collateral:||0.7% of the guarantee amount provided per quarter|
|Guarantee period extension (prolongation):||In the amount of 1/2 of the initial guarantee commission;||For a period not exceeding the initial bank guarantee period.
Payment is made by a single payment for the entire guarantee period.
|Amendment of original guarantee terms (except for guarantee period extension):||0.1% of the guarantee amount
(not less than KGS 2 500 and not more than KGS 7 000);
|For each application.
Payment for guarantees provided in foreign currency is made at the rate of the NBKR on the day of the decision.
|• Guarantee commission calculation is made on a quarterly basis. If the guarantee period is more than 90 days, guarantee commission is charged for two quarters, more than 120 days – for three quarters and then by analogy;
• Guarantee period extension (prolongation) is possible no more than 2 times;
•When extending the guarantee period (prolongation), guarantee commission is charged taking into account extended (prolonged) guarantee period on a quarterly basis;
• In case of early termination of obligations, guarantee commission is not returned.