Guarantees are issued to regional entrepreneurs through the branches of partner banks located throughout the republic. How many branches from the total number are involved in the process of issuing guarantees?
Following the results of the first half of the year, the following pattern emerges:
Halyk Bank – 10 out of 10 branches (absolute result!)
Bank of Asia – 9 out of 9 (absolute result!)
Bakai Bank – 8 out of 9
Aiyl Bank – 30 out of 33 (the overall best result)
KICB – 13 out of 17
Demir Bank _ 5 out of 14
BTA Bank – 4 out of 15
Companion – 7 out of 18
Kyrgyzstan – 20 out of 34
FINKA Bank – 9 out of24
RSK Bank – 28 out of 51 (the second highest result by the number of affiliates involved.
As for guarantees, as of August 5, 2019, OJSC “Guarantee Fund” approved 923 guarantees for a total amount of 1.2 billion KGS.
Partner Banks approved loans in the amount of 4.2 billion KGS under the guarantees of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”.
Since the beginning of this year, 267 guarantees have been approved in the amount of 469.2 million KGS. Partner Banks approved loans in the amount of 1.4 billion KGS
Venue: Bishkek, Chui Ave. 114, office of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”, office 408
Start Date: 11:00 AM.
Shareholder Registration Time: 10:00
Date of Compilation of the list of shareholders entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”: August 6, 2019
Agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Composition of the counting commission of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”;
- Report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the fund for the first half of 2019;
- Change of the name of OJSC “Guarantee Fund” into the Kyrgyz language
- Approval of the Charter of OJSC “Guarantee Fund” in the new edition and on the memorandum of association;
- Making amendments and additions to the Regulation on the Regulation on the Board of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”;
- Increasing the number of members of the Board of Directors from 3 to 5 people;
- Election of additional members of the Board of Directors of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”;
- State re-registration of OJSC “Guarantee Fund” with authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Information (materials) to be provided to persons entitled to participate in the general meeting of shareholders can be found at the following address: 114, Chui Ave, Bishkek, Office 416, office of OJSC “Guarantee Fund”, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The specified information and materials will be available to persons who participated in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders during its holding.
To register as a participant in the meeting, shareholders of the Company must have a passport or other identification document with them, and for representatives of shareholders – also a power of attorney to vote, drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Article 47 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “on Joint-Stock Companies”.