On January 31, 2017 OJSC “Guarantee Fund” and OJSC “Aiyl Bank” concluded Memorandum on Cooperation according to which the following projects will be considered as a matter of priority:
– directed to creation and modernization of production with reliable market, sustainable raw material supply and components;
– using financial leasing of fixed assets;
– directed to creation of new import-substituting productions as well as modernization and reconstruction of existing import-substituting productions;
– forming a chain of technologically related productions with high added value and promising from position of entering world markets (export-oriented productions);
– projects of women entrepreneurs.